Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blog Post 9- Final Idea

Cell Phone Charges
Despite the recent lawsuit regarding early termination fees, Americans are still being grossly overcharged for using their cell phones. I would like to get an idea of how much we pay, how much it really costs cell companies, what student consumers, who are often on a very limited budget, are doing about this, and what phone companies are doing to keep customers.


Overdrafts
There is a bill either that has just passed or is in the works to make it illegal to charge overdraft fees without allowing customers to opt out of them. I would like to expand on this and other fees banks charge. (On a personal note, I have overdraft protection so that money comes out of my savings account to cover an overdraft yet I STILL get charged a fee each time that happens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment